Download Ration Card Status : Ration card is an important document for every family in India. It is issued by the State Government of India as per the public distribution system. Ration card is a solid proof of Identity as well as proof of Residence for people in India.It is also used to get essential commodities at a subsidized rate by state or central government. Ration card is also used in India for purchasing essential commodities which are available in fair price shops or ration depots. They are many schemes and offers available for the individual having ration card like Sankranti ration reports which will provide you with would like wheat, race, sugar, edible oil and other civil right fuel like, kerosene. Ration card is also very helpful in getting LPG connection in some states of India. In most of the places ration card is used as a proof of identity for applying Domicile Certificate, Voter ID Card, Birth Certificate, etc. The PRC (Permanent Ration Card) is also called HCC (Household Consumer Card).In Ration card you can get complete details of the family, its members with their names, photo and age details.
How To Apply For Ration Card
Ration Card Application Process
They are two simple ways of applying to get a ration card. You can apply for it through online in which you can fill the application and submit it directly. Or you can either submit the application form to the nearest ration depot. Here you will find the step by step procedure how to apply for the ration card through online and offline.
How to apply online
1. To apply for the ration card through online then you need to go to the online website of the state government.
2. Or you can either go to the official website of States Food supply department.
3. And then you should find the link for the ration card online application and then submit the application form once it is filled.
4. You should provide all the details that are needed and then upload the family photo and the ID of resident proof.
5. After this is completed just click on submit finally your application will be successfully accepted by the government.
6. In few days you will get your ration card at your home.
Apply offline for ration card
- You need to simply go to the local distribute food and supply department or concerning issue authority for applying for ration card.
- And then you need to get the application form for ration card, or you can either download the application form which is called as D-1 form.
- After you get the application, you should fill the form and then submit it to the food supply department.
- You should also submit two or three copies of attested photos of passport size for your family along with the ration card form.
- And the applicant should also give a declaration that he has not had any other ration card anywhere in India.
- After the application form is successfully submitted, then you will receive it within 15 days.
Use of Ration Card
- Ration card is helpful as a proof of identity and resident when you would like to apply for voter ID card.
- It can be used as proof of identity and President proof.
- Xerox copy of ration card is accepted for receiving of landline telephone and SIM card.
- If in case you require driving license then the ration card is valid as a proof of Identity.
- Even when you apply for PAN card, then you need to take the Xerox copy of ration card as an address proof.
- When you are required to get an LPG gas connection, then you need to have a ration card.
- In case if you are applying for a passport then ration card is also a valid proof.
- In case if you need domestic certification for children then you can use ration card as an address proof.
- Also used when you are applying for Aadhar card.
How to Check Ration Card Status
If you have applied for your new ration card, then you can easily crack the process of the application online. You can easily check the status of your ration card through the respective website which is food and supply department of the state. In the online status of the ration card, you will be provided with all the latest information which also includes the ration card status AP and its progress. The authority will also notify if there is any mistake or any changes need to be done in your application. So that you can easily make corrections and then we submit it. If your status is not available through online, then you can visit the nearest office of district food and Supply. The procedure to check the status of the ration card is given below,
- First visit the official website of District Food & Supply.
- Then you should look it in click on the link which is Ration card status inquiry.
- After that, you should go to the next page in which you should enter some information like your city, state, pin code and your application number.
- Then you will be provided with the information, and it will show you the exact status of your ration card.