Online SBI Login: State Bank of India, SBI us and Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial service company. SBI is a government of a corporation which is established on 2nd June 1806. The headquarters of SBI is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The bank has more than 14000 branches which include 1931 foreign office that is that all over the world. State Bank of India also provides online banking for the individuals to do transactions very easy. It has different products and services like payment, fund transfer, inter-banking transfer, etc. By using online SBI, you can access Internet banking services that are provided by State Bank of India which is India’s largest and premium commercial bank and has SBI Online Banking login personal banking. By using Internet banking facility it is very convenient way to bank anytime, any place, at any convenience.
How to Login into Online SBI Net Banking
- Visit the official site of Online SBI login Internet banking which ishttps://www.onlinesbi.com/online sbi login page.
- And then click on the login button that is provided.
- Then a new window will appear with some message in which you should read and “Please Ensure the following before logging in ”before logging into the account
- But you should click on continue to the login button.
- A new window will appear in which you need to give your user id and password details which are provided to you by the State Bank of India. And then click on login button.
- As soon as you’re login to your account, you need to re-create your decide username and desired login password and then save it.
- You should also enter your decide profile password for it. And this is how you will be successfully logged into your SBI Internet banking
Tip While Logging in Online Sbi internet Banking
- You should access the State Bank of India website by typing URL in the browser.
- You should be very careful while you are downloading any Malik race applications from mobile application store that will offer you online banking facility.
- You should not click on any links which are attached to e-mail messages to access the site.
- Never the SBI PO its representative will send an email or SMS or call to your mobile phone. If you get any email or SMS or call then be very careful and never provide them with your personal information.
- Having the following will improve your internet security:
- A Newer version of Operating System with latest security patches.
- Latest version of Browsers (IE 7.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.1 and above, Opera 9.5 and above, Safari 3.5 and above, Google Chrome,etc.)
- Firewall is enabled.
- Antivirus signatures applied
- You should scan your computer regularly with a virus to keep your system safe from hackers.
- It is very important to check and change your Internet Banking password regularly.
- In the post login page, you should always check for your last login date and time.
- Avoid accessing of your Internet banking from the cyber cafe or any shared Internets.
- Make sure you log out of your bank account before you close the browser
SBI Customer Care Number
State Bank of India offers 24×7 customer care service across the country. The numbers can be accessed from mobiles as well landlines. Below is the list of the toll-free numbers of SBI:
|Regional Head Office||Toll-Free Numbers||Grievance Cell Numbers||Email address|
|AHMEDABAD||1800-233-7933||25510883 / 25506648||[email protected]|
|BHUBANESWAR||1800-345-6741||2396580 & 2396582||[email protected]|
|BHOPAL||1800-233-7551 (for BSNL users)
1800-102-7551 (for Airtel users)
|4288210 / 2576851||[email protected]|
|2707391 / 2707390||[email protected]|
|DELHI||1800-11-4545||23361631,23345756 / 23361070||[email protected]|
|KOLKATA||1800-345-3455||22489333 & 22436531||[email protected]|
|LUCKNOW||1800 180 5201||2201492 / 2201496 & 2234012||[email protected]|
ATM Dep. 55514539, 55514540
2209078 / 2209080 / 2209005
|THIRUVANANTHAPURAM||1800-425-4722, 1800-425-4844||2323072/2326402||[email protected]|
- 1800 11 2211 (for MTNL & BSNL users)
- 1800 425 3800 (for any mobile number and landline number)
These numbers can be called to get balance information, details of transactions. Other details like details of loan and deposits are also available from the executives at these SBI customer care numbers.