ICICI Bank Login : ICICI Bank, Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India is an Indian multinational banking and financial service provider. The Bank was established in 1994 with its headquarters which is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. ICICI Bank in is the India’s second largest bank regarding Assets, and it is considered to be the third largest bank regarding market capitalization. The bank has a wide range of access for different corporate and retail customers and has ICIC bank home loan. ICICI Bank has a network of 4450 branches and also has 14,404 ATMs all over India. The bank has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom in Canada, and it also has branches in United States, Singapore, Baharan, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Oman, Dubai International Finance Centre, China and South Africa and representative offices in United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia.
How to Login into ICICI Net Banking
- In case you want to remove from your ICICI Bank then you should call the customer care service.
- Then you need to choose the “Self banking” option to get your user id and password.
- Then you should generate your password online instantly.
- How to generate the password you should enter the user id and registered mobile number to receive unique number to your mobile or Email ID.
- Then you should we need your unique number that is received to your registered mobile or Email ID.
- Then you should generate the password of your own.
- After the password is changed, then you can login with your user id and password in order to access the ICICI bank credit card details at anytime.
How to get your User ID through Self Banking?
- Call the Customer Care and select language option
- Select option 2 for Credit Card
- Enter 16 digit Credit Card number and 4 digit PIN number
- Know your Credit Card balance and select option 1 for Self Banking
- Select option 1 to know User ID
- Select option 3 to reset User ID
Tip For While Logging in to ICICI Bank Internet Banking or Net Banking
Use Internet banking to minimize the risk of fraud
- It is better to use paperless option.
- You should keep on monitoring your account activity is regularly by checking your balance and other statements by just login to ICICIbank.com. This will provide you with complete information on day to day transactions and other activities.
- Restrict use of any cheques.
- It is advised to transfer funds online by using the services of ICICI bank account through the official website.
- It is advised to register with the mobile banking, and you can receive alerts upon on it and sections in your account.
- It is very important to communicate with the bank through the security mailbox option that is provided in the ICICI Bank.
Some of the tips to use banking through the Internet
- Click “OK.”
- Uncheck “User names and passwords on forms” and click “Clear Passwords.”
- Under “Personal Information”, click “Auto Complete”.
- Open Internet Explorer and click “Tools”>”Internet Options”>”Content”.
- If in case you are login ID or password affairs automatically when you sign in then you should be very careful and disable the auto complete function in order to increase the security of her information.To disable the “Auto Complete” function:
- Whenever you complete your online banking session you should block of from the website. Without logging off you should not close the browser.
- In case you want to access the ICICI Bank’s internal banking then you need to choose the URL which is http:// www.icicibank.com/in your browser window. And never click on the link that will directly take you to the official page of the website.
- Keep on updating your bank account by changing your password frequently.
- Never use your ICICI Bank transactions in any cyber cafe or a shared computer.
- Your password should be very complex, and it should contain letters, numbers and some special characters such as !,@, #,$, %, ^, &,* (, )in your passwords.
- If you have more than one Internet banking account, then make sure that you use different passwords for each and every user.
- Be very careful and never share your Internet banking password with others.Do not reveal them to anybody, not even to an ICICI Bank employee.
ICICI Bank Customer Care Number
ICICI bankCustomer Care numbers for Retail Customers 24/7 Customer Care Support
|Andhra Pradesh: 7306667777||Ahmedabad: 07933667777 / 07944455000|
|Assam: 9864667777||Bangalore: 08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Bihar: 8102667777||Bhopal: 07553366777|
|Chattisgarh: 9098667777||Bhubaneswar: 06743366777|
|Goa: 9021667777||Chandigarh: 01723366777 / 01724445500|
|Gujarat: 8000667777||Chennai: 04433667777 / 04444455000|
|Haryana: 9017667777||Dehradun: 01353366777|
|Himachal Pradesh: 9817667777||Delhi: 01133667777 / 01144455000|
|Jammu & Kashmir: 9018667777||Ernakulam: 04843366777|
|Jharkhand: 8102667777||Gurgaon: 01243366777 / 01244445500|
|Karnataka: 8088667777||Hyderabad : 04033667777 / 04044455000|
|Kerala: 9020667777||Jaipur: 01413366777 / 01414445500|
|Madhya Pradesh: 9098667777||Kolkata: 03333667777 / 03344455000|
|Maharashtra: 9021667777||Lucknow: 05223366777 / 05224445500|
|Orissa: 9692667777||Mumbai: 02233667777 / 02244455000|
|Punjab: 7307667777||Panaji: 08323366777|
|Rajasthan: 7877667777||Patna: 06123366777|
|TamilNadu: 7305667777||Raipur: 07713366777|
|Uttar Pradesh: 8081667777||Shimla: 01773366777|
|West Bengal: 8101667777|