How to Use BHIM App How to Install Bhim App on Your Mobile Android How to To Send Money Through BHIM App To Bank Accounts Benefits of using BHIM App
BHIM App Prime Minister Narendra Modi has took a prominent step in making India cashless by introducing a new app for the people all around the country. Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Digi Dhan Mela event in New Delhi launched the app on 30th Dec 2016. The new app which was launched recently was known as BHIM, which means Bharat interface for money. This new digital payment app is based on unified payment interface.By using the app, you can connect directly to your bank accounts from the app itself.So as per the government, the BHIM AP loves the uses for making the cashless payments by just using the mobile phone in a very fast and reliable way.The application is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI).
What is BHIM [How to Use Bhim App To Send Money From One Account to Other Account]
To know about this app, which is mostly available on Android, iOS, Windows mobile uses. The BHIM app is also supported by Aadhar Card based payments where the transactions can be made by just using the fingerprint impression. But still, this facility will take few months time to come into existence. By using the BHIM as you can very easily cashless transactions which is safe and secure.
The application is very fast to use and it is quite simple. The uses of the apps must first verify the phone number which will be done automatically. The users must be very careful while giving the phone number in the app since the phone number should be the number which was registered in your bank account. So at present for user, only one account can be used per app. App will easily enable you to change the bank account at any time.
Requirements of Bhim
The BHIM required for a smartphone for installation. BHIM app is supported in any operating systems like Android, iOS, Windows mobile. To use the app in the best way you need to have a better phone. For using the apps, you need to have an Internet connection. Even our Prime Minister Modi has notified that the app does not require any Internet connection. But still, under its initial stages, it requires the Internet to install and use the application.
Other details of the BHIM application
The BHIM app will also provide you with accessing a few other details. By using the have anybody can easily check his or her bank account details. Apart from checking the details you can also make transactions. The user is facilitated to create a customer payment address in addition to his or her. The QR code which is provided by the app can be easily scanned. Which will act as a first entry of payment addresses? Merchant us can easily make their QR code printed and displayed for sending and receiving the money. The app is easily supported in two languages Hindi and English. But still, the government is working on its best way to provide the application in many other different languages.
All UPI Supported Banks are Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
Is BHIM app is a mobile wallet?
BHIM app is not at all a mobile wallet, but it is more useful and beneficial when compared to that of mobile wallets. Mobile apps like Paytm or Mobile Wiki which are used for you to store a limited amount of money in the application. So by using the mobile wallet application you can only transfer money to someone who is using the same application. In Mobile Wallet application both the receiver and the sender should have the same. BHIM application you need not have to face the problem of having the same application for both receiver and sender.
Since the BHIM application is based on UPI interface which is linked with bank account very easily. So to carry on the transactions the other person does not require the BHIM app. The only thing that the individual should have is a bank account. The amount is credited directly to your bank account using this application.And you can do any other bank transaction very prominently using the BHIM app.
How to set up BHIM App on Your Mobiles
The BHIM app can be used by any body who have smart devices. And once you download and install it in your smartphone you can fully enjoy all its facilities. With the single app, you can explore all your online transactions right from your mobile itself. All the payments in the BHIM app will be Network, and the money will be credited to your bank account instantly without any issues.
Procedure for downloading and installing the app is given,
1. First, you need to go to the Google Play Store and then search for the BHIM app.
2. As soon as you find the app just click on download option.
3. The successful download of the app then you need to install the app.
4. Open the application, now choose your language either Hindi or English.
5. Once the selection of the language is completed, then click on next option.
6. Then you will be asked to access your phone number and phone status to verify it with UPI.
7. Then you will be asked for the permission to unlock the app to make and manage all your phone calls.
8. Once this is done then, it will come to you for allowing the app to send end user messages.
9. After this, you will be asked to select the SIM card in case if you have a dual SIM option in your smartphone. Make sure you give the mobile number that is registered with your bank account.
10. You will be there send an SMS so that it will verify your mobile number.
11. After the verification, you will be asked to choose your passcode with 4 digits.
12. Once the passcode has been selected, you will be now asked to select the bank account that you have from the list given below,
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank Of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- From the list provided, you have to choose your bank account; you need to give your account numbers. So this will set your bank.
- Then you will be provided with the screen in which you will have options like send, request and scan and pay.
- Once everything is completed, then you are successfully done in setting up the application, and it is now ready to use.
How to use BHIM application
Merchants need to download the Aadhaar cashless merchant app on their smartphones connected to a biometric reader, which is currently available for Rs 2,000. And it is very important for all the people in India to use this application. Even though the download and installation of the BHIM app are very easy but still to use the app in a proper way without getting confused it the instructions to know how to use the app.
Since the app is very easy and user friendly and it can be understand how to use the app when you once look at it. After the app is downloaded and installed on your smart phone, then open the app by clicking on the icon present on your home screen. Once You open the app on the home screen, you will find three options like send money, request money, and scan and pay.
This option can be used by people who would like to send money to other bank accounts. This option is very simple to use. So to send money to other people you just need to click on it > enter the phone number. Of the individual to whom we were going to whom, you would like to send money. And then the number will be verified, and if a BHIM or UPI has been found for the number, then the app will accept the number.
Once the number is accepted, it will then take you to the next screen where you need to put in money that you want to send. If you find any problem while sending money like the number you have entered not exist as a UPI ID, then there is an alternative way to send money. Alternative method is by using bank account + IFSC code. In order to access this, you need to go to the settings and then click on three dots on the send money by BHIM application.
Using this application, you can also request for money. This process is also quite simple and user friendly for requesting money from others. For this you need to click on the request button. Then you need to give a mobile number and then the app to win every fight and let you know whether the number is valid or not. Reservation is that you sent successfully send a request to a person from whom you would like to receive money.
Scan and pay
You will be requested to scan for the QR code. In this the QR code place a very major role in scanning the uses interface. The app will generate a QR code for each. This QR code can be easily share the printed and pasted. In order to make the payment, you need to scan the QR code of the owner and then you can easily pay money.
Benefits of using the BHIM app
They are many benefits by using the BHIM application. Since this is a part of making India cashless so people all around the country should work harder to make them self-adopted to smart devices and applications like BHIM. And they are many useful applications and best features that are provided in the BHIM.The App is expected to minimize the role of plastic cards and point of sale machines. Since this is them the main aim of Government, it is working hard to make the digital India happen.
BHIM app will eliminate all the fee payments for service providers like MasterCard and Visa. This could be a biggest assert to all the people. Since this can help people to easily switch to digital payments modes. As all the merchants are well knowledged that they are charging 2% for each transaction & Rs 400 for Swiping Machine rent. Its costly for Small shops & merchants.
Important points about BHIM
- BHIM is Aadhar based mobile application.
- The app will only need thumbprint for it.
- Furthering digital connectivity would do wonders for our nation.
- The BHIM App is very simple to use, and it isn’t necessary your mobile phone has the internet.
- The launch of the BHIM App is significant.
- BHIM is now available as an Android version download now, and iOS is coming soon.
- There is a Rs. 10,000 per transaction limit, and Rs. 20,000 per day for BHIM.
- The app will easily allow you to transfer money or you can easily make payments from one bad bank account using just a phone number.
- The app will provide you with a QR code. Hence by using that river course, you can use the facility of scan and pay option.
- With BHIM App, your mobile number will be your main identifier.
- App has features like account balance check.
- USSD feature can be used by dialing *99# on any phone to access your Bank details securely.