Axis Bank Internet Banking Axis Bank is the third largest private sector banking in India which was established in 1993 and its headquarters is located in Mumbai and registered office is located in Ahmedabad. Axis bank offers different kinds of financial products and services. Axis Bank was previously known as UTI Bank which is one of the big four banks that are associated with State Bank of India, HDFC, and ICICI Bank. Axis bank has many products and services like personal banking, corporate banking, NRI and priority banking. Axis Bank is strongly held in both Indian markets as well as international market. Axis Bank and it is known as one-stop financial service solution provider for the customer’s services, prompt to delivery and customer Insight.
Explore features that make online banking easy and effective
- Account Details
- Fund Transfer
- Request Services
- Investment Services
- Value Added Services
Axis Bank Login ;- How to Login in to Axis Bank Net Banking
In order to login to the Axis Bank for Net Banking in an online transaction, follow the simple steps provided below.
- Go to the official website of Axis Bank.
- And there you will find the login option just click on it.
- After you click on login, then you will enter into a page where you will find login access.
- Before you login to your account, there will be two options provided to you which are customer ID or debit card number.
- You can choose any of the ways to login to your Axis bank account.
- If you choose customer ID, then you should provide login ID and password. And in case if you select to debit card number then you should provide the card number and the pin number.
- After that, you should click on login.
- Once you are logged in, then you can start your net banking.
Tip While Logging into Axis Bank Internet Banking or Axis Bank Net Banking
- You should come, please avoid using Internet banking on shared computers in public places like cafes and libraries.
- When you access your login details on your computer, you should make sure that you log off from your Internet banking website and then close the browser.
- You should always disable the auto-complete function which is provided in most of the browsers.
- It is very helpful for you if you install Firewall and antivirus software. Because this software will help you from being hacked.
- You should change your Internet Banking password regularly and never disclose it to anybody.
- Make sure your passwords is very strong and it should contain letters, numbers and some special characters such as !,@, #,$, %, ^, &,* (, )in your passwords.
- Never write down your password in any paper.
- Never give your account information to tell makers or to callers claiming to confirm or verify your account information.
- Always check the last login to your Internet Banking account.
Axis Bank Email Support
|For Axis Savings Bank Account||: email@example.com|
|For Axis Privilege and Signature Credit Cards||: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|All Other Credit Cards||: email@example.com|
|For Axis Prepaid Cards||:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|For Axis Bank Loans||: email@example.com|
|For Axis Travel Cards||: Travel.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|For Axis NRI Account Holders||: email@example.com|
Axis Bank Customer Care Number
Here is the national toll-free number of Axis bank:
- Retail Phone Banking Numbers
- 1800 209 5577
- 1800 103 5577
- To get information in English
Call on the below numbers to get information in the English language:
- 1800 419 5959 – for account balance inquiry
- 1800 419 6969 – for mini statement
- To get information in the Hindi Language
Call below numbers to get related information in the Hindi language:
- Balance inquiry: 1800 419 5858
- For Mini statement: 1800 419 6868
The above Axis customer care can be called from any landline and any mobile network in India.
|Not toll-free||Outside India||+91 22 2764800|
Axis Bank Customer Care NRI Services
|Country||Axis Bank Customer Care Number|
|USA||1855 205 5577|
|United Kingdom||0808 178 5040|
|Canada||1855 436 0726|
|Australia||1800 153 861|
|UAE||8000 3570 3218|
|Singapore||800 1206 355|
|Bahrain||800 11 300|
|Qatar||00800 100 348|
|Saudi Arabia||800 850 0000|